How to Sign Up
Very Important: You MUST complete both your housing application and pay the $75 application fee, and turn in your health records to the Student Health Center on campus before you can register for orientation.
Beginning Monday, November 7, 2016 at 8:30 a.m. CST, you can register for spring orientation, AFTER you have completed/paid your housing application and turned in your health records:
- Go online to http://my.olemiss.edu/
- Sign in with your WebID and password.
- Once you log in, select the Orientation tab in the main tool bar at the top.
- Select the Sign Up for Orientation link on the left-hand menu.The system will only show available sessions, so please refrain from making travel arrangements until you receive a confirmation.
- Complete the form, and click submit.
Your orientation fee(s) can be paid online with a credit or debit card (VISA or MasterCard only), or by bank draft. Money orders or checks will not be accepted through the mail. Orientation reservations cannot be completed over the phone. Your place at orientation is only guaranteed when you complete this online registration and the payment is received. You will receive a confirmation to your Ole Miss email account when your registration is confirmed.
- DO NOT make airline or hotel reservations until AFTER you have registered for orientation and a confirmation email is received.
- A confirmation email will be sent as soon as payment is received. Please check carefully to verify your session number and the date are correct.
- Making changes to registration: If your plans change after you have registered for an orientation session, please log back into the registration system to change to another session. You will be charged a $15 processing fee for any changes made to your registration within seven days of your session.
- Adding additional parents/guests: Log back into the registration system to add a parent to your session. You will be charged a $15 processing fee for any additions to your registration if made within seven days of your session.
- Missing your session: Students and family members who do not show up for their reserved orientation session will be assessed a $15 late/processing fee when rebooking them into a different session.
- Refunds: All orientation fees (both students and family members) are nonrefundable. Deciding not to attend the University of Mississippi or having your admission rescinded due to poor academic performance does not qualify you to receive a refund of orientation fees. If you decide not to attend Ole Miss, then you are responsible for notifying the Office of Admissions.